Tuesday 7 September 2021

Little red riding hood from the wolfs perspective

 

Week 6 Little red riding hood   

( In the wolf's perspective )


Not that long ago I was sitting under my favourite tree when I heard a small voice singing. I hid behind the tree to see where that voice came from. It was a little girl in red.


 She was holding a basket. Being a curious wolf I had to know what was in that basket. I walked up to her and said very politely “ hello there i'm wolf, i'm not trying to be nosy but I was wondering what is in your basket and why are you in the middle of the woods by yourself?”

She replied “ oh this is just food and a few treats, it’s for my grandma she is very very sick”

“ Ok bye” I replied and smiled. 


I hadn’t had breakfast so I thought maybe I could join them. I went through a shortcut that I'd known since I was a little wolf. I knocked on grandma's door with no answer. I opened the door to see grandma laying on the couch not breathing.


 I imagined what the little girl was going to be like when she saw her grandma lifeless on the couch. Maybe I could eat her. No, I'm not eating a human. I'm too nice. I then caught sight of my brother. He could eat her. I called him over and he ate her in one go. I thank him and he goes and waits behind the house. 


I quickly put some of grandma's clothes on and sat on the couch. Little red riding hood walks in and questions my teeth, my ears and why I'm covered in fur. When she realized I'm not her grandma she screamed and ran and dropped her basket. 


My brother walks in and we eat all the food when a hunter comes in and shoots my brother. I managed to escape and I lived to tell the story.  


No comments:

Post a Comment